Think Globally, Act Locally

Thanks for visiting my blog!  It's been a while since I've been in the blogosphere.  During my 10-year hiatus, the world has changed tremendously - socially, mentally and politically - even blogging and podcasting has evolved.  I love a challenge, but I had no idea that so many moving parts had been added to the process of building out an online presence.

In this new Unpacked blog, I will do just that - unpack - from a personal, social and international perspective.  This blog will serve as a companion to my podcast.  If we collectively start to think globally, but act locally, we can leave the world in a better place than we found it.  I am a firm believer that if you want to see a better world, then change the lens through which you see it and do the work to make it better.  This blog and and the upcoming podcast is my contribution to that effort.  

I'm going to cover a hodge-podge of things that will range from culture, movies, politics and travel.  My goal is to inspire, engage and include resources, so that you can act locally too.  

Thanks again for joining Nani and I on this journey!  She is my chihuahua mix companion and has been very patient as I work on this project :-).









Comments

Popular Posts